- From Ridge to Reef
- Designed for Snorkelers
- Australia: Cruising the Great Barrier Reef
- Belize: Snorkeling & Coral Reef Ecology
- Honduras Bay Islands
- Bali to Komodo by Boat
- Palau: Snorkeling the Rock Islands
- Palau Islands by Motoryacht
- Raja Ampat Archipelago by Liveaboard
- Raja Ampat & Spice Islands Cruise
- Raja Ampat: Whales & Snorkeling (cruise)
- Wildlife Encounters
- Polar Cruises
- Volunteer Vacations
- Family Trips
- Trip Calendar
- Whale Watching
- Support Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Ocean Sole Recycled Sculptures
These colorful sculptures are made from 100% recycled flip-flops that are collected from beaches in Kenya. Local artisans are trained by Ocean Sole to sculpt these one-of-a-kind pieces of artwork as a way to support local livelihoods and simultaneously address the growing problem of ocean trash.
Your purchase not only supports Oceanic Society's global ocean conservation efforts, it also directly supports beach cleanup and community enterprise in Kenya. Ocean Sole retrieves more than 220,000 flip-flops from the ocean each year. Note: Each item is unique - product images and dimensions are representative only.
Please contact us before placing any large orders.