- From Ridge to Reef
- Designed for Snorkelers
- Australia: Cruising the Great Barrier Reef
- Bali to Komodo by Boat
- Belize: Snorkeling & Coral Reef Ecology
- Bird's Head Seascape Whale Sharks & More
- Honduras Bay Islands
- Palau: Snorkeling the Rock Islands
- Raja Ampat Archipelago by Liveaboard
- Raja Ampat & Spice Islands Cruise
- Raja Ampat: Snorkeling & Whale Watching
- Solomon Islands by Liveaboard
- Wildlife Encounters
- Scuba & Snorkel Flex Trips
- American Wilderness
- Volunteer Vacations
- Belize: Turneffe Atoll Bottlenose Dolphin Research
- Belize: St. George's Caye Sea Turtle & Manatee Research
- Belize: Coral Reef Monitoring at Turneffe Atoll (scuba)
- Belize: St. George's Caye Coral Reef Research (snorkeling)
- Whales of Guerrero Research Project
- Ulithi Atoll: Community Conservation Program
- Family Trips
- Trip Calendar
- Whale Watching
- Support Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Dr. R.H. Defran is the Director of the Cetacean Behavior Laboratory at San Diego State University.
Dr. Nicole Duplaix is an Ecampus instructor at Oregon State University in global resource ecology. and is Vice-chairman of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature - Otter Specialist Group.
Dr. Sylvia Earle, former Chief Scientist of NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and founder of Deep Ocean Exploration and Research (D O E R) and Deep Search International.
Dr. Ellen Hines,is Professor of Geography, Marine & Coastal Conservation and Spatial Planning Lab, Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies, San Francisco State University
Dr. Laura May-Collado
Guy Oliver, Ph.D. is a Research Fellow at the Institute of Marine Sciences, Long Marine Lab, and University of California at Santa Cruz. As a former Research Director for the Oceanic Society, he was principal investigator for the 2000-2001 gray whale in the...
Steve Platt Ph.D., is Principal Investigator for the Crocodile Research Project. Steve has studied crocodiles in Belize since 1992 and the work served as part of his doctoral dissertation for Clemson University in South Carolina. He is Assistant Professor...
Dr. Diana Reiss is a cognitive psychologist and professor in the Department of Psychology at Hunter College and the Biopsychology and Behavioral Neuroscience Graduate Program of the City University of New York (CUNY). She was the founder and director of the Marine...