Tackling the ocean’s biggest threats requires reliable, committed support from ocean-lovers like you.
Our Members Make a Difference
With as little as $5 a month, you will become a member of the Oceanic Society, a global community of generous, passionate, and committed people—like you—working to improve ocean health every day. We’re a community that leads by example to create change, and you’re going to fit right in.
By becoming a member of Oceanic Society, you will:
- Provide crucial, ongoing support to ocean conservation efforts worldwide
- Support innovative work to promote ocean-friendly living (Blue Habits)
- Support sea turtle conservation programs worldwide and the production of our annual State of the World’s Sea Turtles Report
- Support whale research and improve access to whale watching in San Francisco
- And more. Read more about our work here.
Becoming a member also has its perks! With your monthly or annual gift to Oceanic Society, you will:
- Receive exclusive updates about our work and the impact of your support
- Get early digital access to our annual Expeditions Catalog
- Have access to exclusive content and opportunities for giveaways
- For a monthly gift of $25+ or annual gift of $300+, you can choose to receive one of several free welcome gifts.
Oceanic Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with headquarters in Ross, CA, USA (tax ID: 94-3105570). Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. To request additional information or to make a donation by check, wire transfer, or stock transfer, please contact us.