Congrats! You’ve made it to Day 2 of the 7-Day Fight Plastic Waste Challenge.
Today we are taking a look at our own habits to look for personalized solutions that will help reduce household waste. Please take a minute to answer the question below, then choose an item that you will commit to replacing with a reusable or low waste option. Below the questionnaire, we’ve included a link to some products that may be useful as you consider alternatives to disposables.
Here are some links to alternative products that can help you reduce plastic waste:
- Dish detergent powder
- Laundry powder
- Refillable household cleaning products
- Shampoo & conditioner bars
- Bar soap
- Reusable towels (to replace paper towels)
- Dryer balls (instead of dryer sheets)
- Reusable zipper bags
- Reusable/washable cotton swabs
- Washable cotton rounds (for makeup removal)