Support Ocean Conservation Through your Business
We believe that everyone has a role to play in creating a healthy future for our oceans, and we are committed to supporting businesses on their journey to leave a positive impact in the world. Oceanic Society is proud to partner with a range of companies and business leaders to deliver ocean conservation impact through our programs.
Together, we can make a difference in the health and conservation of our oceans.
Why Partner with Oceanic Society?
As the oldest non-profit organization dedicated to ocean conservation, Oceanic Society brings more than 50 years of experience as a trusted and authoritative voice in the field. We have a proven track record of implementing successful initiatives and driving positive change for marine ecosystems while supporting the goals of our corporate partners.
Oceanic Society's work spans the globe, protecting marine life and coastal communities on every continent. Your support goes directly to our ocean conservation programs, including sea turtle conservation, fighting plastic pollution, improving access to ocean experiences in San Francisco, engaging the public in ocean conservation, sustainable travel, and more. Partner with us to extend your positive influence on a global scale, resonating with consumers and stakeholders worldwide.
Want to Partner? Get in Touch.
If your business is looking to make an ocean conservation impact, please get in touch with our team to discuss your needs.
Types of Corporate Partnerships with Oceanic Society
We offer a variety of ways that your business can get involved with our work and mission:
- Global Ocean Cleanup Sponsorship. Our annual Global Ocean Cleanup brings together brands, organizations, and volunteers worldwide to clean some of Earth's most important ocean habitats and engage people worldwide in fighting ocean plastic pollution. We rely on corporate partners to make this growing annual campaign a success.
- Critter Scholars Program Sponsorship. Our Critter Scholars Program provides life-changing ocean experiences to underserved students and communities in the San Francisco Bay Area. Your business can sponsor free educational boat trips for Bay Area student groups that foster lifelong connections to the ocean.
- Corporate Philanthropy. Corporate support to our programs can help you fulfill your corporate sustainability goals and philanthropy commitments; Oceanic Society has a wide range of programs and measurable impacts to help you meet your goals.
- Matching Campaigns. Be the match "champion" for an Oceanic Society fundraising campaign and you will not only leverage your impact, you'll also build positive awareness for your brand.
- 1% For the Planet. By committing to donate 1% of your company's revenue to Oceanic Society, you can achieve a significant impact and demonstrate your dedication to protecting the oceans and their ecosystems. See our 1% For The Planet profile.
- Cause Marketing. Consumer behavior is changing rapidly, and 88% of customers now prefer brands that actively support environmental and social causes. By donating a portion of your product sales to Oceanic Society, you can enhance your brand reputation, appeal to conscious consumers, and gain positive media coverage while leaving a lasting impact on our oceans.
- In-Kind Support. Have a product or service to donate? You can support ocean conservation with an in-kind donation of goods or services to Oceanic Society, ranging from advertising, to software, gear, and more.
- Custom Partnerships. Reach out to discuss your partnership needs and we'd be happy to discuss possibilities with you. Each type of partnership has a minimum financial requirement based on the level of engagement.
Featured Corporate Partners
We are proud to collaborate with corporate partners in support of ocean conservation. The following are some of our current and past partners.