Special Terms and Conditions apply to Oceanic Society’s Pantanal program, as follows:
- A non-refundable, per person deposit of 25% of the trip price will confirm a space on the expedition.
- An additional 25% payment is due 180 days prior to departure.
- The balance of final payment will be due no later than 140 days prior to departure
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
In the unfortunate instance that you are unable to join the departure, certain cancellation penalties and/or refunds may apply, as follows:
- Your initial trip deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between 141 and 180 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the expedition fare is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between 1 and 140 days prior to departure, 100% of the expedition fare is non-refundable.
This policy and fee schedule also applies to pre-trip and post-trip extensions.
In order to cancel your participation on a trip we must be notified, via email. The above-mentioned penalties will be applied, computed as of the date of receipt of the written cancellation.
Oceanic Society highly recommends that every individual joining the expedition purchase a Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance policy (including medical emergency) in order to cover any unforeseen emergency that may cause you to cancel.