WHERE TO GO:
WHAT TO BRING:
- WARM CLOTHING LAYERS!!!
- Sorry about the dramatic formatting but it's very important to bring multiple layers as the temperature on board can range from 45°F-80°F (7°C-26°C)
- Water resistant outer layer
- Not always needed, but highly recommended
- Reusable liquid container for free water and coffee on board.
- Camera or Binoculars (optional)
A few more important notes, given the unpredictable nature of nature:
- Be prepared for the possibility of seasickness. (Fairly uncommon ~12% of people)
- Over the counter medications can help prevent seasickness, consider something like Dramamine: Original Formula (we've found Non-Drowsy versions to be less effective).
- Be prepared for the possibility of no whale sightings. (Extremely uncommon <1% of trips)
- Whale feeding locations can change on a yearly, and sometimes, monthly basis.
- For these reasons, we don't have a whale sightings guarantee on these trips.
- Be prepared for the possibility of hazardous weather conditions cancelling our trip. (~15% of trips)
- Plan alternative activities in the area in case of cancellation.
- Fortunately, we offer refunds in this situation, unlike many other operators.
- We will give advance notice if your trip will be cancelled, via email and text.