Where to Go
This link will bring you to the parking lot where you should park. Our staff will be there to greet you at the entrance to the pier.
What to Bring
- WARM CLOTHING LAYERS
- Water resistant outer layer
- Not always needed, but highly recommended
- Camera or Binoculars (optional)
What Else You Need to Know
A few more important notes, given the unpredictable nature of nature:
- Be prepared for the possibility of seasickness. (Fairly uncommon ~12% of people)
- Over the counter medications can help prevent seasickness, consider something like Dramamine: Original Formula (we’ve found Non-Drowsy versions to be less effective).
- Be prepared for the possibility of hazardous weather conditions cancelling our trip. (~5% of trips)
- Plan alternative activities in the area in case of cancellation.
- We will give advance notice if your trip will be cancelled, via email and text.